Welcome to the SMART Exchange, a space where you can safely share, discuss, discover, and collaborate with other people working to advance new mobility across the world and in your neighborhood. This is your space. Share what you're doing, what you're excited about, and what you've learned. Generate friendships, partnerships, and project ideas.
There are two levels to the SMART Exchange:
1. The Café on the First Floor (Forum): For open discussion with all members
2. Meeting Rooms Upstairs (Groups): For topic- or project-specific discussion and collaboration. Participation in upstairs meeting rooms may be by invitation. Click on the group to find out membership criteria.
SMART Exchange is the Interactive Node of SMART’s Web Presence which includes:
1. SMART Website: About SMART
2. SMART Blog: Up-to-the-minute news, resources, ideas, and opportunities
3. SMART ExChange: Topic / project specific exchange and collaboration.
SmartCity Jaen project is an initiative of the University of Jaen , creating the “SmartCity UJA LAB” in the Campus Lagunillas.
The idea came as Doctoral Research Project about the need to modernize our city, like many other cities are doing. Not only is intended to offer proposals for the city – short term – by the UJA, but also will give the opportunity to participate to everyone.…Continue